The Zero Dome. An alien structure on an alien planet. You crash landed here many moons ago, all contact with your home planet cut off. You found yourself in an endless desert, the glinting of the dome catching your eye. An abandoned facility of some sort, it appeared. A technical marvel of gravity manipulation. It was the only shelter to take from the inhospitable heat of the alien sun.
But the dome does not give shelter freely. In return, it asks for you to fight, to play in its barbaric training programs. To shelter in The Zero Dome, you must survive in The Zero Dome. To survive in The Zero Dome, you must fight in The Zero Dome.
To survive The Zero Dome, you must make use of all the tools available to you. Build sprawling structures for navigation and protection, zoom around in zero gravity to avoid the fire of its automatons, and fight firepower with firepower when there is no where left to run.
The Zero Dome makes use of climbing locomotion, seen in games such as Climbey and Lone Echo, set in a vast, other-worldly zero gravity arena. Combining elements of survival games and arcade shooters, The Zero Dome offers a sandbox arcade experience like no other, with the unlimited, fluid motion zero gravity climbing locomotion affords.
- Zero Gravity – Enter an otherworldly arena where gravity doesn’t exist.
- Voxel-esque Building In A Huge Sandbox Arena – Build pathways, defences, whatever you can imagine to survive The Zero Dome.
- Free-floating, Comfortable Movement -Push, pull and climb your way around the arena for a smooth, action packed gameplay experience.
- Fast Paced Action – Action not limited by movement, freely fly around, dodge, and shoot in combat set around, above and below you.
- Single Resource Management – Ammo, building blocks and health draw from the one resource, making for many harrowing choices. Do you sacrifice your low health for more powerful ammo, or do you rough it with what you’ve got? Is it safe to trade health for building blocks now, or do I need to conserve for later?
- Tight Arcade Experience – Simple on the surface mechanics allow for quickly jumping into a game, with a depth of choices for a lengthy, replayable sandbox experience.
The Zero Dome Announcement Trailer Youtube
Logo & Icon
About Pillow Head Games
Pillow Head Games is an Australian indie game studio, working on pushing breakthroughs in the VR industry through games and entertainment. It is currently manned by one jack of all trades, Braycen Jackwitz.
More information on Pillow Head Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.